State-of-the-Art NGS Bioinformatics on the Cloud
Easily identify differential expression
Detect splice junctions and exons
Cluster samples by overall gene expression
Find known and novel variants
We deliver comprehensive, statistically rigorous results, fast.
- Increase the quantity of mapped reads
- Increase the quality of mapped reads
- Detect splice junctions consistently with high sensitivity and specificity
- Easy simultaneous upload of all FASTQ files
- Rapid turnaround from upload to results
- Study level design and analysis
- One set of summarized result files per project
- Differential expression results in CSV format for easy filtering of gene expression
Easy Viewing of Results
- Visually explore results with the Integrated Genomics Viewer (IGV)*
- Perform statistical analysis and graph output in R or SpotFire
- Output files are compatible with numerous other downstream analysis tools
*IGV developed and maintained by the Broad Institute.
Available now: RNA-Seq Analysis
Our standard RNA-Seq analysis package includes alignment to a human, mouse or rat reference genome, quantification of expression, exon and splice junction detection, variant calling and differential expression analysis.
Please review the study design document and check list before you start your project.
5 easy steps
1. Quality Control
Once you've logged in, QC your data with our easy to use QC tool. Please see Requirements for passing quality control.
Minimum Data Requirements
Reads per sample: ≥ 10,000
Read length: 50 - 150 bases per read
mean PHRED: ≥ 20
Q30: ≥ 0.4
Our QC tool will determine whether your data are acceptable for analysis.
Mus musculus (mm9)
Rattus norvegicus (rn4)
For other genomes, please contact us directly.
*Up to 100 million single reads or 50
million paired reads.
- includes 90 days free storage of data and results
Contact us for pricing on larger projects.
Raw data and results will be stored for 90 days from the completion of your project, after which you will have the option to purchase additional storage. Note that all raw data will be automatically deleted after 90 days and extended storage for results files may be purchased. For more information on extended storage pricing please visit our webstore.